Equine Exceed Ltd (Equine Exceed) is registered in England and Wales, registration number 12058746, with a registered business address at Unit 11-12 Moor Place Farm Estate, Plough Lane, Bramshill, HOOK, Hampshire. RG27 0RF.
By using and subscribing to the Equine Exceed website and e-communications, you consent to the use of personal data by Equine Exceed and partners, for the purpose of providing clients with information, products, and services. You agree to receive follow-up contact by email, telephone or post.
The Personal Data we collect about you
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We may collect and store personal information when you use the website, social media and e-communications including but not limited to:
- Identity data which may include name, organisation, email address, invoice address, delivery address, telephone number(s), details of animal i.e., name, age, sex, breed, weight, height, general ownership history, activities participated in, medical or behavioural information, care routine including exercise and feed.
- Contact Data which may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data which may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Profile Data which may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback, correspondence, and survey responses.
- Usage Data which may include information about how you use our site, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data which may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications.
- We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data. However, this data does not reveal your identity and as such is not personal data.
- Additional information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- any data which you provide when you complete and submit an enquiry to us or when you participate in communications from us.
- any data that you provide via postings to forms, on product reviews, blogs and any other posting that users complete when on the Website.
- any data that you provide when entering competitions or prize draws.
- any other data which you provide to us when you contact us for information via email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Storage and Use
We keep your personal information on a secure cloud based system. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to protect your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Performance of Contract: where we are required to fulfil your order. We use the order information to fulfil any orders placed through our website (arranging shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation). For example, when you buy from us, we require your personal information to process the order, send the order to you and respond to any requests you might have.
- Consent: we will rely on your consent to process your personal data in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe link provided on any of our marketing emails.
- Legitimate Interest: we may have a legitimate interest in using your information in other ways, for example, to improve our products, for effective running of business and website, marketing activities/research, data analysis, business development.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We may use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- For internal record keeping and administration management;
- For quality control;
- To help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service;
- To deliver email marketing content: With your permission, we may send you promotional emails about products and other information which we think you may find interesting;
- To deliver personalised marketing communications (offers, discounts and recommendations) based on purchase history, website browsing and other information you provide to us.
- To deliver relevant email marketing content and advertisements to you including advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google or Twitter;
- To contact you for market research purposes.
- To improve our products and services;
- To improve our website performance by ensuring content is presented effectively and enable you to participate in the features of the website, when you choose to do so;
- To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- For data analytics: to enhance and improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of the website, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential.
If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you:
- Are an existing customer.
- Have provided us with your details when you registered for email marketing.
- Have provided us with your details through a phone, email, prize draw or competition.
When placing an order, if you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purpose, please tick the box ‘I do not wish to receive news and exclusive offers’.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe link provided on any of our marketing emails.
We use “cookies” (small data files that our server sends to your browser) to help us gather and store information about users. Data from cookies is anonymised and helps us optimise the ease of use, quality and value of information made available to users. User statistics are collected and analysed by Equine Exceed to help us improve user experience, communications, and solutions. You can disable and delete cookies at any time through browser settings. Users can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Third Party Sites
Any links to third party websites are designed to enhance user experience and the value of the information provided to users. Equine Exceed is not responsible for protection of privacy of users to third party websites.
How long we’ll keep your information
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After it ends, we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes or where the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the rights to:
- Get copies of your data
- Get your data corrected
- Get your data deleted
- Limit how your data is used
You can see more about these rights on the ICO website. (https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/)
You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe link provided on any of our marketing emails.
Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.